You are in:
> Your Council
> Policing & Community Safety Partnership (PCSP)
PCSP local area grants scheme 2013-14
Open call for applications
Coleraine Policing and Community Safety Partnership wishes to invite
applications for financial assistance for: Small Grants
To request an application form and for further information please contact
Coleraine PCSP on 028 7034 7031, email firstname.lastname@example.org or log
onto Council’s website www.colerainebc.gov.uk
Find out more information about PCSPs here
Who we are?
At present Coleraine PCSP has 10 political members and 9 independent members
together with statutory bodies who aim to work in partnership to tackle many issues
which effect all within our community.
- Alderman Mrs Maura Hickey
- Councillor David Barbour
- Councillor Sam Cole (Chair)
- Alderman William Creelman
- Councillor George Duddy
- Councillor Adrian Mc Quillan
- Councillor Bernard Fitzpatrick
- Councillor William Mc Candless
- Councillor William King
- Alderman James McClure
- Mr Patrick McGowan
- Mrs Patricia McQuillan
- Mrs Rae Morrison
- Mr Roger Mc Callum
- Mr Graeme Scobie
- Mr David Gibson
- Mrs Ann Mc Nicholl
- Mrs Sharon Burnett (Vice Chair)
- Mr Nigel Macauley
- Police Service of Northern Ireland - Chief Inspector Nicky Thompson
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive - Mark Alexander
- Youth Justice Agency - Mark Myer
- Northern Ireland Fire Brigade - Station Commander Tim Sturgeon
- North Eastern Education and Library Board - Eugene Stewart, Area Youth Officer
- Northern Ireland Probation Service - Mrs Janet Mc Clinton
- Northern Health and Social Care Trust - Mrs Pamela Craig
The Coleraine PCSP Manager: Mr Gary Mullan
PCSP Officer: Ms Melissa Lemon
All representatives of Coleraine PCSP can be contacted by E mailing email@example.com or by contacting PCSP at Coleraine Borough Council on 02870347032
Projects in your area last year (2012 -2013)
Coleraine PCSP has supported a range of community safety projects in your area. Some of these are listed below.
There are several other projects developed by Coleraine currently running within the Borough which tackle issues such as Confidence in Policing, Police Engagement, Fear of crime, Drug and alcohol abuse, and Anti Social Behaviour. Some of these are listed below.
Coleraine Partnership is continually striving to identify new and innovative ways to tackle all these issues in consultation with the community and partners with the vision of making Coleraine Borough a safer place for all
- Brighter Nights initiative to contribute to providing a safe and vibrant evening environment throughout Portrush and Portstewart during the summer months
- Understand the consequences’ DVD de.signed to target the issues surrounding Anti Social Behaviour within Coleraine Borough Council.This will include on street drinking, underage drinking, substance misuse,fake identification and the consequences of carrying out such behaviour onthe individual personally and how their negative behaviour affects the community
- Good Morning Causeway initiative to help to reduce the fear of crime felt by the more isolated and vulnerable members of the community by providing a telephone support service to the more vulnerable members of the community living on their own
- Diversionary Sports Programme to contribute to reducing anti-social behaviour in the Coleraine Borough by delivering a variety of Community Sports based initiatives and programmes that encourages diverse groups to meet within the more youthful community through sports
- FarmWatch scheme to promote safer neighbourhoods in rural communities and support for people within them
- A Detached youth intervention programme to engage with young people in areas with high incidence of anti-social Behaviour
- The Get Home Safe campaign comprises of various activities to promote get home safe messages and responsible alcohol consumption amongst a range of settings, including young people, people socialising, he general public, and the licensed trade.
This webpage will be updated with the work of the Coleraine PCSP as we move forward.
We are currently comping a mailing list database to keep members of the community up to date on our activities. If you would like to join the mailing list, please contact Coleraine PCSP as below.
Coleraine Borough Council
66 Portstewart Road
Tel: 028 7034 7032
Fax: 028 7034 7026
PCSPs are funded jointly by the Department of Justice and the Northern Ireland Policing Board.
For more information on PCSPs please click on the following link: